Cruxtec CAT8 40GbE SF/FTP Triple Shielding Ethernet Cable Orange
2) 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper provides steady transmission
3) Supports up to 40Gbps transmission speed and 2000MHz bandwidth
4) SF/FTP (S/STP) Triple shielding provides the maximum protection from RFI/EMI
5) Fluke Test Passed
1) Compliant Standard: TIA-568-C.2-2009, TIA-568.2-D-2018, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2-1
2) Suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX, 10GBaseT, PoE, PoE+
3) Conductor Type: BC 4*2*26AWG (7*0.16mm) OFC(Oxygen Free Copper)
4) Shielding Types: SF/FTP (S/STP) Triple Shielding (individual foil shielding twisted pair, overall Aluminum Magnesium braid shielding and Aluminum foil shielding)
5) Connectors: Gold-plated RJ45, Gold-plated copper shell
6) Transfer Rate: up to 40Gbps
7) Bandwidth: up to 2000MHz
8) Sheath: Eco flexible PVC
9) Insulation: HDPE
10) Outside Diameter: 7±0.3mm
Gold-plated RJ45 Connectors with Gold-plated Copper Shell
It is highly conductive and durable. Shielded copper shell nickel plated protects the cable from external Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI).
SF/FTP triple shielding provides the maximum protection from RFI/EMI
Individual foil shielding twisted pair, overall Aluminum Magnesium braid shielding and Aluminum foil shielding.
Fluke Test Passed
The standard of quality guarantees for ethernet cable.
Oxygen Free Copper Conductor
Provides stable signal transmission, more durable and long-lasting, and is far less likely to corrode, due to the reduced oxygen content.
Press type buckle
Flexible and easy to use, soft, smooth and stable.
Wiring Scheme: T568B
Supports up to 40Gbps transmission speed and 2000MHz bandwidth
10x compared to Cat6 ethernet cable.
Simple and Elegant Packaging
Imaginative design and new materials are the key to more sustainable.