Cruxtec CAT7 10GbE SF/FTP Triple Shielding Ethernet Cable Ivory White
2) Oxygen-free copper conductor provides stable signal transmission
3) Supports up to 10Gbps transmission speed, 10x compared to Cat6 ethernet cable
4) SF/FTP triple shielding provides the maximum protection from RFI/EMI
5) Fluke Test Passed
1) Compliant Standard: TIA-568-C.2-2009, ISO/IEC 11801(Ed. 2.2)
2) Suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T/1000BASE-TX, 10GBaseT, PoE, PoE+
3) Conductor Type: BC 4*2*28AWG (7*0.12mm) OFC(Oxygen Free Copper)
4) Shielding Types: SF/FTP Triple Shielding (individual foil shielding twisted pair, overall Aluminum Magnesium braid shielding and Aluminum foil shielding)
5) Connector: Gold-plated RJ45, nickel-plated copper shell
6) Wiring Scheme: T568B
7) Transfer Rate: up to 10Gbps
8) Bandwidth: up to 600MHz
9) Sheath: PVC
10) Insulation: HDPE
11) Outside Diameter: 6.2±0.3mm
12) Minimum Bend Radius: 45.5mm
Gold-plated RJ45 Connectors with Nickel-plated Copper Shell
It is highly conductive and durable. Shielded copper shell nickel plated protects the cable from external Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI).
SF/FTP triple shielding provides the maximum protection from RFI/EMI
Individual foil shielding twisted pair, overall Aluminum Magnesium braid shielding and Aluminum foil shielding.
Fluke Test Passed
The standard of quality guarantees for ethernet cable.
Oxygen Free Copper Conductor
Provides stable signal transmission, more durable and long-lasting, and is far less likely to corrode, due to the reduced oxygen content.
Press type buckle
Flexible and easy to use, soft, smooth and stable.
Wiring Scheme: T568B
Supports up to 10Gbps transmission speed
10x compared to Cat6 ethernet cable.
Simple and Elegant Packaging
Imaginative design and new materials are the key to more sustainable.